Fun2shh
Welcome To Visiting The Fun2Shh Maza

Please Register And Enjoy With Fun2Shh Maza

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fun2shh
Welcome To Visiting The Fun2Shh Maza

Please Register And Enjoy With Fun2Shh Maza
Fun2shh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Mortal Kombat (2021) Hindi 720p
Whoa! Salman bug bites Miss Universe, Olivia Culpo EmptyTue Jun 01, 2021 4:04 pm by majoradnan

» Salma Hayek At The Fashion Awards 2016 in London
Whoa! Salman bug bites Miss Universe, Olivia Culpo EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 12:03 pm by Admin

» Crook: It's Good to Be Bad
Whoa! Salman bug bites Miss Universe, Olivia Culpo EmptySat May 20, 2017 10:39 am by Admin

» Janam Jali - Episode 14 - Hum TV - Videos
Whoa! Salman bug bites Miss Universe, Olivia Culpo EmptySat May 20, 2017 10:30 am by Admin

» Janam Jali - Episode 13 - Hum TV - Videos
Whoa! Salman bug bites Miss Universe, Olivia Culpo EmptySat May 20, 2017 10:29 am by Admin

» Janam Jali - Episode 12 - Hum TV - Videos
Whoa! Salman bug bites Miss Universe, Olivia Culpo EmptySat May 20, 2017 10:29 am by Admin

» Janam Jali - Episode 11 - Hum TV - Videos
Whoa! Salman bug bites Miss Universe, Olivia Culpo EmptySat May 20, 2017 10:28 am by Admin

» Janam Jali - Episode 10 - Hum TV - Videos
Whoa! Salman bug bites Miss Universe, Olivia Culpo EmptySat May 20, 2017 10:28 am by Admin

» Janam Jali - Episode 09 - Hum TV - Videos
Whoa! Salman bug bites Miss Universe, Olivia Culpo EmptySat May 20, 2017 10:27 am by Admin

Keywords

Cornish  Kajal  Amisha  Abbie  Agarwal  

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Whoa! Salman bug bites Miss Universe, Olivia Culpo

Go down

Whoa! Salman bug bites Miss Universe, Olivia Culpo Empty Whoa! Salman bug bites Miss Universe, Olivia Culpo

Post by Admin Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:48 am

Whoa! Salman bug bites Miss Universe, Olivia Culpo Salman-olivia
Monday, September 30, 2013 13:31 IST

By RS Taggar, Santa Banta News

Olivia Culpo, the 21 year old Miss Universe, now on a tour to India for women empowerment, is keen to act with Bollywood star Salman Khan. The American model seems to be smitten by bollywood: `I would love to work with Salaman Bhai,`she told reporters in Delhi recently.

Salman and Olivia are working together on some social projects especially against female foeticide. Olivia is amused to find how dedicated the fans in India are and how sincerely they follow the movies of their respective favourites. `I want to be part of it too,` she says.

On Nina Davuluria, first ever Indian-American to win the Miss America title she says that the racial remarks made against Davuluria (even calling her a terrorist) are unfortunate and outrageous. She adds that many of the girls in America are from Italian, Indian or African descent. There is no big deal about it. America needs to do a better job to project itself positively.

Admin
Admin

https://fun2shh.forumur.net

Back to top Go down

Whoa! Salman bug bites Miss Universe, Olivia Culpo Empty Re: Whoa! Salman bug bites Miss Universe, Olivia Culpo

Post by Admin Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:48 am

Whoa! Salman bug bites Miss Universe, Olivia Culpo
Home > Bollywood News > Titbits

Whoa! Salman bug bites Miss Universe, Olivia Culpo Salman-olivia

Monday, September 30, 2013 13:31 IST

By RS Taggar, Santa Banta News
Olivia Culpo, the 21 year old Miss Universe, now on a tour to India for women empowerment, is keen to act with Bollywood star Salman Khan. The American model seems to be smitten by bollywood: `I would love to work with Salaman Bhai,`she told reporters in Delhi recently.

Salman and Olivia are working together on some social projects especially against female foeticide. Olivia is amused to find how dedicated the fans in India are and how sincerely they follow the movies of their respective favourites. `I want to be part of it too,` she says.

On Nina Davuluria, first ever Indian-American to win the Miss America title she says that the racial remarks made against Davuluria (even calling her a terrorist) are unfortunate and outrageous. She adds that many of the girls in America are from Italian, Indian or African descent. There is no big deal about it. America needs to do a better job to project itself positively.

Whoa! Salman bug bites Miss Universe, Olivia Culpo Salman-biggboss5
[color][font]

When asked about her singer boyfriend Nick Jonas, Olivia blushed. Queried if she had any plans to sing with Jonas brothers, she maintained that I wouldn't be singing with him anytime soon, though I myself loved singing.[/font][/color]

Admin
Admin

https://fun2shh.forumur.net

Back to top Go down