Fun2shh
Welcome To Visiting The Fun2Shh Maza

Please Register And Enjoy With Fun2Shh Maza

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fun2shh
Welcome To Visiting The Fun2Shh Maza

Please Register And Enjoy With Fun2Shh Maza
Fun2shh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Mortal Kombat (2021) Hindi 720p
Raksha Bandha Special: What Bollywood Bigwigs are saying to their siblings EmptyTue Jun 01, 2021 4:04 pm by majoradnan

» Salma Hayek At The Fashion Awards 2016 in London
Raksha Bandha Special: What Bollywood Bigwigs are saying to their siblings EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 12:03 pm by Admin

» Crook: It's Good to Be Bad
Raksha Bandha Special: What Bollywood Bigwigs are saying to their siblings EmptySat May 20, 2017 10:39 am by Admin

» Janam Jali - Episode 14 - Hum TV - Videos
Raksha Bandha Special: What Bollywood Bigwigs are saying to their siblings EmptySat May 20, 2017 10:30 am by Admin

» Janam Jali - Episode 13 - Hum TV - Videos
Raksha Bandha Special: What Bollywood Bigwigs are saying to their siblings EmptySat May 20, 2017 10:29 am by Admin

» Janam Jali - Episode 12 - Hum TV - Videos
Raksha Bandha Special: What Bollywood Bigwigs are saying to their siblings EmptySat May 20, 2017 10:29 am by Admin

» Janam Jali - Episode 11 - Hum TV - Videos
Raksha Bandha Special: What Bollywood Bigwigs are saying to their siblings EmptySat May 20, 2017 10:28 am by Admin

» Janam Jali - Episode 10 - Hum TV - Videos
Raksha Bandha Special: What Bollywood Bigwigs are saying to their siblings EmptySat May 20, 2017 10:28 am by Admin

» Janam Jali - Episode 09 - Hum TV - Videos
Raksha Bandha Special: What Bollywood Bigwigs are saying to their siblings EmptySat May 20, 2017 10:27 am by Admin

Keywords

Kajal  Cornish  Amisha  Abbie  Agarwal  

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Raksha Bandha Special: What Bollywood Bigwigs are saying to their siblings

Go down

Raksha Bandha Special: What Bollywood Bigwigs are saying to their siblings Empty Raksha Bandha Special: What Bollywood Bigwigs are saying to their siblings

Post by Admin Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:37 pm

Raksha Bandha Special: What Bollywood Bigwigs are saying to their siblings Hrithik-sunaina2

Tuesday, August 20, 2013 15:12 IST

On the auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, Bollywood celebrities share their view on the brother-sister relationship on Twitter and wish everyone a happy Raksha Bandhan

Hrithik Roshan: Her love will never quit, will go the distance, will point out my wrongs yet be on my side, greatest love- a sisters love. Happy Raksha bandhan my sisters and brothers... Love, cuddle, spoil and have pure fun today like only we brothers can make our sisters have!

Amitabh Bachchan: Happy Raksha Bandhan to all ... may this auspicious bond between brothers and sisters remain eternal .. love .. happiness.

Priyanka Chopra: Happy Rakhi my darling bro.. Now the man of the house..love you..miss you dad..

Manish Malhotra: Happy Rakshabandhan

Shekhar Kapur: My father had 9 sisters, my mother 4 brothers. I have 42 1st cousins. Rakshabandhan was always such an amazing day of fun joy and celebration.

Raksha Bandha Special: What Bollywood Bigwigs are saying to their siblings Richa-chadda29

Richa Chadda: My brothers have always been my first publicists, fans, well-wishers, dance partners, tech-savvy buddies, co-actors...I miss you all. I don't know if any other culture celebrates the brother-sister relationship the way we do... Happy Rakshabandhan...

Bipasha Basu: Such a beautiful celebration today between a brother and a sister! Happy rakhi to all! Love to my brother. 

Divya Dutta: The most special bond.. when I first held you in my arms as ma's most precious gift to me! happy rakhi bhai 

Farah Khan: My son insisted he also wants to tie rakhi to his sisters! And why not? Sisters protect brothers as much if not more! 

Manoj Bajpayee: Happy raksha bandhan to you all!

Raksha Bandha Special: What Bollywood Bigwigs are saying to their siblings Abhishek-shweta2

Abhishek Bachchan: Happy Rakshabandhan! Brothers, promise to love, respect protect your sisters. Sisters, continue spoiling us brothers.

Mini Mathur: It's rakshabandhan! Dont just vow to protect YOUR sister, stand up for EVERYBODY'S sister! And here is wishing my crazy, handsome, superhuman, fabulous brother Happy Rakshabandhan! Now send my gift please. 

Sonu Sood: Wishing happy raksha bandhan and missing my adorable sisters Monika and Malvika. Got your rakhis in bangkok. Wish we were together. Love you a lot. 

Lara Dutta: A circle of love. Of protection. In our country, hope it goes beyond just one day. Happy Raksha Bandhan. 

Jackky Bhagnani: Happy Raksha bandhan to the best sister in the world Honey Bhagnani. Thank you for everything . Big hug. 

Ram Gopal Varma: Happy Rakshabandhan anyway to all the women in the world except a few I have chosen not to be my sisters. 

Madhur Bhandarkar: May this auspicious occasion bring you all the prosperity and good luck in your way of life. Happy Rakshabandhan.

Raksha Bandha Special: What Bollywood Bigwigs are saying to their siblings Sophie22

Sophie Choudry: Meanwhile happy Raksha Bandhan! My bhaiya and I are complete opposites! He's older (not wiser..haha) but love him to bits! God bless him always!

Raima Sen: Happy Raksha bandhan twitterverse..

Shreyas Talpade: Beheno - Happy Raksha Bandan. God bless you with lots of love, happiness, success and strength. 

Shaan: Happy Raksha Bandhan to all brothers and sisters. Got my Rakhi tied last night.. 'Jhalak...' shoot today.. 

Punit Malhotra: Happy Raksha Bandhan. Requesting all the single girls to stay away from me.. today. 

Tara Sharma Saluja: Happy Rakshabandhan.. Zen lookin rather serious and amused post cousin's rakhi's been tied. Kai hasn't let us tie yet.

Vishal Malhotra: My gorgeous sisters. Happy rakhi all. 

Raksha Bandha Special: What Bollywood Bigwigs are saying to their siblings Rashmi-desai6

Rashami Desai Sandhu: Happy Raksha Bandhan to my brother and bestest wishes to all the brother-sisters of the world. Beautiful feeling of affection and protection for each other.

Esha Deol: Happy raksha bandhan. 

Admin
Admin

https://fun2shh.forumur.net

Back to top Go down